Delicious Quick Gazpacho.
- Total Time: 1 Hour, 40 Minutes
- Yield: 3 cups
- 1 can (15 ounces) petite diced tomatoes
- ½ c. cucumbers, diced, peeled and seeded
- ½ c. green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp. red onion, diced
- 1-½ tsp. Smoked Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp. Mazola® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. sherry OR red wine vinegar
- Sea Salt Adjustable Grinder
- Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 2 oz. Manchego cheese, shaved
- Pulse tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onion, smoked paprika, garlic powder, olive oil and vinegar in a food processor 5 to 7 times to puree. Grind sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill soup. Top each bowl of soup with shavings of manchego cheese.