Delicious Peach Cobbler
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- Yield: 6 to 8
- ½ c. Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Argo® Corn Starch
- ½ tsp. Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 4 to 5 cups sliced peeled peaches
- 1 c. buttermilk baking mix
- ¼ c. milk
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Stir together corn syrup, corn starch and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add peaches; toss to coat well. Spoon into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine buttermilk baking mix, milk, butter and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Drop by spoonfuls over fruit.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Frozen peaches are not recommended for this recipe.