Delicious Mango Vinaigrette.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1 c. cubed mango, fresh OR frozen
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ¼ c. Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. Curry Powder
- ½ c. Mazola® Corn Oil
- Suggested salad ingredients: salad greens, sliced radishes, snap peas, green onions, cashews and toasted coconut
- Combine mango, vinegar, corn syrup, mustard and curry powder in food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Gradually add oil while mixing. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with suggested salad ingredients.