Delicious hearty chili.
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp. Mazola® Corn Oil
- ½ c. chopped onions
- ¼ c. chopped green bell pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef, chicken OR turkey
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 2 tbsp. BBQ sauce OR ketchup
- 2 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1-½ tsp. Fine Mediterranean Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped jalepeno pepper, optional
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat; add onions and bell pepper. Cook until onions and peppers are soft, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add ground beef; continue cooking until beef is browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients. Simmer over medium heat 10 minutes; serve hot.