Here is another winning recipe from Flavor Fan Alvin Hicks for Grilled Vegetables. These make a fresh and flavorful side dish for weeknight dinners from the grill.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 bundle of fresh asparagus (about 10 to 12 stalks)
- Olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Spice Islands® Summer Savory
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Spice Islands® Old Hickory Smoked Salt, to taste
- Spice Islands® Garlic Salt, to taste
- Spice Islands® Medium Grind Black Pepper, to taste
- Trim vegetables and cut into bite-sized chunks or slices. Place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and gently toss. Sprinkle liberally with spices.
- Place vegetables in a grill pan or grill basket. Grill over medium heat until vegetables are crisp tender. Serve immediately.