Louisiana Style Cajun Seasoning gives this quiche a delicious flavor kick.
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish pie crust, unbaked
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (6 ounces) crab meat, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Spice Islands Onion, Minced
- 2-1/4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 400º F. Pierce pie crust bottom with a fork several times. Bake crust for 8 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into partially baked pie crust. Reduce oven heat to 325ºF. Bake pie for 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let quiche set for 10 minutes before cutting.